Make money with Triond

Triond will pay you  to write articles and you can write anything to Triond as long as it written in English and your articles post length must be at least 300 words for each articles. If you are joining any affiliate program, then you can also promote it in Triond so with this way you will get money from writing article in Triond and also the earning from affiliate program. If you have any site or blog, you can also use Triond as a strong backlink too.



How to make Money In Triond

In Triond, you can make money with 3 ways. First you will make money when someone reading your articles, normally you will get $0.01 for each 10 visitors (sometime you will get more but sometime less too). The second way is through adsense earning since we can connect our google adsense account in triond. The third way is by referring peoples.


After you attain this minimum amount pay out ($0.5 via Paypal), you'll be able to referring other writers and you will get 10% of their earning. Of course the commission from referring peoples are not deducted from your referral, so we can say it as a bonus from referring other writers to triond and it will works as a passive income.

Personally I don't use Triond as my main source of income and I only use my free time to write in triond, but looks like month by month my earning from triond are increasing so I think it's perfect way to get extra money when I have a free time to write.

Note:
If you want to make money in Triond then you can join Triond through my referral link and after you are showing your commitment then I will help you to get more money in Triond. In order to get my guide then you must publish at least 10 articles before I send you any guide to make money in Triond

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright web.edikomputer.com™ 2011 - All rights reserved.

Design by : edikomputer template editchil v.1.0